Bees In Our Community
Privacy Statement – May 2018
Bees In Our Community is the trading name of Karl Colyer
- Enquiries from non-customers – message, name, telephone and email address – received via our website, or by text message - held for up to a year and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address - populated by people registering on our website, or opting in on an enquiry form. Opt out link on each mailing.
- Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Registration details and emergency contact details together with very basic health information are collected from those who attend experience days or training - completed via our website or in
situ. Used for management of, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected on training and experience days - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on training and sessions - data collected at event - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Bees In Our Community is accessed by Karl Colyer and is shared with his wife Alison Colyer who carries out office and administration tasks for Bees in Our
For queries about Data Protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org